1A. Casula Hobbies sample of three painted models - Z12 Class Locomotive of the N.S.W.G.R.
1st Photo of the pilot model that's just arrived
Ready to Run model comes with DC/DCC SOUND DECODER.
THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDERING... free postage in AUSTRALIA.
Please be aware, this item is not currently in stock. It is a future release and is currently in production now.
By placing a Pre-Order through our website, you will secure this product automatically when it becomes available.
For more information regarding Pre Orders please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at the shop on 02 9602 8640
Options: Lay-by and Money Orders are offered. Contact shop for more details.
Please Note: All product images used may be of a prototype, a real image of the product to be replicated or an illustrative example and may differ from the final deliverable product.
Made in China.
* Introduction of the C79 class 4-4-0 to NSW in 1877 FOR THE N.S.W.G.R. 4-4-0 renumbered in 1924 Z12.
* The Z1210 was the first locomotive to work the new line from Queanbeyan to Canberra in 1913.
* Z12 Class, no. 1243 and 1210, "Last Steam Train Trip to Gosford", January 23, 1960.
* The Z1243 and Z1210 did trip around NSW for the 1955 centenary celebrations,
* In 1962 a special trip to Canberra were Z1210 was used and on arrival Z1210 was taken out of services.
The Z14 G(23) Class 2-4-0's were rebuilt as 4-4-0's and look a lot like a Z12 class.