Our next goods wagons are a series built on the standard post-WW2 welded steel underframe, widely adopted from 1946. A.E. Goodwin built 250 GSV sheep vans in 1947- 48, the last four-wheel sheep vans ordered. They also built 250 underframes for 250 CW cattle vans, which had a new design of the departmentally built body. These were the last four-wheel CW design. Immediately after the war, over 360 older 18ft LV van bodies were rebuilt and fitted with milk tanks, which also entailed opening up panels in the body to allow washing out when empty. Some of these LV milk vans carried name boards for the Dairy Farmers Co-operative Milk Co. All these vehicles were a common part of the NSWGR Scene between 1948 and the mid-1970s.