V2. Z19 1901 DCC SOUND, Thow Cab (Porthole). Headlight, Marker Lights, BP 6 Wheel Tender, Pre-Orders, Please, NOTE MODEL NOW AVAILABLE . Casula Hobbies RTR
UP DATE ON DELIVERY OF Z19 LOCOS,
V2. Z19 1901 DCC SOUND, Thow Cab (Porthole). Headlight, Marker Lights, BP 6 Wheel Tender, PL, NOTE MODEL NOW AVAILABLE . Casula Hobbies. **
The DCC Model come with DCC SOUND FITTED PCB board with lights and speaker installed with next 18 pin sound decoder.
Due to the covert delay with this model I have had the chance to do many improvements.
1. the testing of motors and picking the best.
2. the gearing.
3. the best is have models fitted with sound decoder so that one has not to open or take apart the locomotive to fit DCC and sound which lessens the chance of damaging the model.
This Model Features:
* DCC SOUND.
* Heavy die-cast metal chassis, boiler and footplate.
* ABS metal, separately appied detail.
* Stainless steel tyres on all wheels.
* All wheel pick-up - engine and tender.
* Metal handrails.
* Kadee 158 coupling fore and aft.
* Factory painted and decorated.
* 18" minimum recommended radius.
* RP25/88 flanges - will operate on code 70, 83 and 100 track.
* Operating LED lights, front and rear on light fitted models.
* Selection of numbers and tender types.
BOTH TYPE OF 1st RUNNING SAMPLE NOW IN SHOP SEE PHOTOS OF BOTH.
Price held up to time of delivery to Australia. Due October - Nov, 2021.
THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDERING.
Please be aware, this item is not currently in stock. It is a future release, and currently still in development. By placing a Pre-Order through our website, you will secure this product automatically when it becomes available.
For more information regarding Pre Orders please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at the shop on 02 9602 8640
Options: Lay-by and Money Orders are offered. Contact shop for more details..
Made in China.
Please Note: All product images used may be of a prototype, a real image of the product to be replicated or an illustrative example and may differ from the final deliverable product.