ICX 012, NQIX/NZMF SDS Models: NSWGR: Peters Milk Tanks with Milk Containers: $ 180.00 / Twin Pack A
The ubiquitous NSWR 45’ Container wagon built in 1972 by Railway Workshops and again in 1974 by Clyde Workshops. All feature the unique design detail, where the 6” deep side solebar extended past the headstock. Some were fitted with electric wiring for refrigerated container traffic and some had their deck completely sheeted for explosive container traffic, these wagons were recoded NSPF and used by ICI.
These were converted from BSV sheep van chassis and were ideally suitable for milk container traffic. One end of the deck was sheeted in checker plate for ease of access when unloading. Occasionally they were also used in ordinary container traffic.
SDS Models: NSWGR:
- Highly detailed Ready-to-Run HO scale model
- Injection moulded high quality plastic deck
- Full brake rigging and underfloor detail
- Semi scale metal rimmed wheels
- Genuine Kadee #158 whisker coupler
- 18” Minimum radius recommended
Each pack has TWO individually numbered wagons.