V10 Z19 1954 SOLD OUT DC, Cut-A-Way Cab, with Headlight, Marker Lights, Baldwin Bogie Tender, Casula Hobbies RTR*
Sorry, this item is out of stock
SORRY SOLD OUT
V10 Z19 1954 DC, Cut-A-Way Cab, Headlight, Marker Lights, Baldwin Bogie Tender, is DCC SOUND READY **
Version 10. Z1954 Numbered DC Model.
Due to the covert delay with this model I have had the chance to do many improvements.
- the testing of motors and picking the best.
- the gearing.
- the best is have models fitted with sound decoder so that one has not to open or take apart the locomotive to fit DCC and sound which lessens the chance of damaging the model.
* Heavy die-cast metal chassis, boiler and footplate.
* ABS metal, separately appied detail.
* Stainless steel tyres on all wheels.
* All wheel pick-up - engine and tender.
* Metal handrails.
* Kadee 158 coupling fore and aft.
* Factory painted and decorated.
* 18" minimum recommended radius.
* RP25/88 flanges - will operate on code 70, 83 and 100 track.
* Operating LED lights, front and rear on light fitted models.
* Selection of numbers and tender types.
For more information please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at the shop on 02 9602 8640
Options: Lay-by are offered. Contact shop for more details..
Made in China.
Please Note: All product images used may be of a prototype, a real image of the product to be replicated or an illustrative example and may differ from the final deliverable product.