800 class DC Powered - Locomotive No 805 in ANR Yellow - SOUTH AUSTRALIAN RAILWAYS: SDS Models NOW AVAILABLE.
800 class DC Powered - catalogue No011 Locomotive No 805 in ANR Yellow - SOUTH AUSTRALIAN RAILWAYS:
SDS Models NOW AVAILABLE
South Australian Railways
800 Class Locomotive
Entering service from the mid 1956 onwards these 10 English Electric 750 HP shunting locomotives were numbered from 800 to 809. They were predominantly found working around Port Adelaide and in particular Gilman Yard. Later and from time to time they could also be found working Passenger trains around the suburbs. They remained in service until the late 80s and some units through until 1991, all except 801 were scrapped. When AN commenced operations the class leader 800 was renumbered to 810.
- Highly detailed Ready-to-Run HO gauge model
- Precisely tooled plastic body (ABS)
- Genuine Kadee scale head whisker coupler
- Separately applied handrails and detail parts
- 5-Pole skew wound electric motor and dual flywheels
- All wheel drive and electrical pickup
- LED head and marker lights, body mounted
- All models come standard with an MTC 21 pin motherboard