PRE ORDER, ARM: C38 Class 3801 4-6-2 " Newcastle Flyer Streamliner DCC Ready version Re-Run to be made, $299.00 EACH.
PRE ORDER: DUE 4TH QTR
MODEL BY "AUSTRALIAN RAILWAY MODELER"
The C38 class (occasionally known as the 38 class and nicknamed "Pacifics" by some railway men) was a class of steam locomotive built for the New South Wales Government Railways in Australia.
Constructed between January 1943 and November 1949, the 30 locomotives in the class were designed to haul express passenger services throughout New South Wales They were the only New South Wales locomotives to use the popular Pacific 4-6-2 wheel arrangement and were the last steam locomotives in the state to be built for passenger train operation, all subsequent deliveries being specifically for freight haulage.
- HO Gauge
- DCC Ready
- Detailed cabin interior including the floating footplate
- separately applied body detail parts
- accurately reproduced motion mechanisms
- realistic mechanical mechanisms
- authentic knuckle style couplers
- dual position drawbar for close tender coupling