NR121 dc Powered SDS NEW TOOLING BODY OF NR Class NR 121 PACIFIC NATIONAL 4 STAR. #335 *
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- Highly detailed Ready-to-Run HO gauge model
- Precisely tooled plastic body (ABS)
- Genuine Kadee scale head whisker coupler
- Separately applied handrails and detail parts
- 5-Pole skew wound electric motor and dual flywheels
- All wheel drive and electrical pickup
- LED headlights, marker lights, number boxes and ditch lights
- All models come standard with an MTC 21 pin motherboard
Introduced in 1996 by National Rail Corporation these 120 units were built by A Goninan and Co. The locomotives are 3000kw General Electric powered and used on standard gauge Australia wide.
They were introduced in grey and marigold and several were painted into various business units of NRC. Later they wore GSR train liveries representing the Hook and Pull agreement between the two companies.
In 2002 Pacific National acquired the assets of NRC and commenced to repaint the NR class into their new blue and yellow colors.