ARM: C38 Class 4-6-2 "Streamlined" 3803 BLACK WITH RED LINING DCC Ready version $299.00 ea in stock now
NOW AVAILABLE TO POST OR PICK UP.
C38 Class Locomotive was commissioned for the New South Wales Government Railways to eliminate the expense and complications of double heading express passenger and mail trains on the demanding line between Sydney and Albury. Designed and built in Australia they boasted an impressive 20 tonnes and up to 2500 horsepower
3803 locomotive was the third C38 built, and went into service 1943.
Australian Railway Models are proud to announce our 3803 will be presented in its final paint scheme of Black with Red lining. To commemorate that 3803 was the last C38 Streamliner to be withdrawn from service in 1968
- HO Gauge
- DCC Ready
- Detailed cabin interior including the floating footplate
- separately applied body detail parts
- accurately reproduced motion mechanisms
- realistic mechanical mechanisms
- authentic knuckle style couplers
- dual position drawbar for close tender coupling